Completed with care and understanding
Specialist Disabled Adaptations
Adapting homes and commercial buildings for use by people with disabilities is an area in which we specialise. We have made disabled home adaptations to countless properties all over the Yorkshire region helping to improve the care given to an individual or a family and the accessibility and usability of the property.
When considering any disabled house adaptations, understanding the needs of each client has always been our main priority. This understanding allows us to help maximise both practicality and freedom while meeting the exact needs of each client.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in disabled home adaptations. Working very closely with field professionals, occupational therapists, architects, charities and the legal profession to ensure we offer the very best independent living solutions. This helps to maximise the potential of the property whilst maintaining optimum dignity and privacy for the customer and in future opportunities for further rehabilitation.
Working with the elderly, disabled and severe injuries cases we offer a wide range of specialist home adaptations from the smallest installation of grab rails and access ramps through to purpose-built extensions, bathrooms and bespoke new homes.
We only ever use major suppliers for our equipment who offer the very best in after sales service.
Some of the adaptation services we offer…
As one of the leading disabled home adaptation specialists in Yorkshire, our aim is to always provide a compassionate and stress free service. We understand adapting the home can be stressful, so we aim to make the entire disabled house adaptation process as simple and as stress-free as possible.
Bespoke new build property to accommodate your needs
- The building of home extensions to enable care to be given at home and give some independence and dignity to the end user.
- Creating and widening doorways, building access ramps and steps and installing handrails in private homes and public buildings.
- Creating upstairs & downstairs WCs and Wet rooms, and various other bathroom adaptations
Converting garages and existing extensions or rooms within a property
- Various kitchen Adaptations – specialist kitchens are available for assisted living
Hydrotherapy facilities or specialist wash/change rooms
- The fitting of hoists to allow ease of movement within one room or into other rooms of the property
The supply and installation of through floor lifts